Thanks to Mark Hamm, Matt and Kelby Hamm, Beth Brown and Diana Wales for help cleaning out the Clay Place Chimney. It had been two years since the chimney had been cleaned out, so we approached with a bit of trepidation. But, definitely a manageable about of poo. A few dead birds – perhaps reasonable in light of the huge migration we had this year, particularly in the fall. Mark and Beth will put the poo to good use in their gardens!
- SPRING SWIFT MIGRATION HAS BEGUN
- 2nd Annual Green Heron Nest Survey/Pub Crawl! – Thursday, May 3; 5 to 7 PM
- Umpqua Valley Audubon Society Celebration Dinner and Annual Meeting—Wednesday, May 9th
- Earth Day/Migratory Bird Day – Saturday, April 21, 10AM to 4PM – Douglas County Fairgrounds
- Eastwood Nature Trail/Ford’s Pond birding 3/10/18