Thanks to Mark Hamm, Matt and Kelby Hamm, Beth Brown and Diana Wales for help cleaning out the Clay Place Chimney. It had been two years since the chimney had been cleaned out, so we approached with a bit of trepidation. But, definitely a manageable about of poo. A few dead birds – perhaps reasonable in light of the huge migration we had this year, particularly in the fall. Mark and Beth will put the poo to good use in their gardens!
- December’s Monthly Action: Share Your Love of Birds This Holiday Season
- Next Board Meeting—January 9th (moved from January 16)
- May 21, 2019 Program – Birding Trinidad & Tobago, from the Asa Wright Nature Centre
- Christmas Bird Count – December 15
- SAVE THE DATE: The 40th Annual Klamath Basin Winter Wings Festival, February 14-17, 2019