If you would like to make a donation directly to Umpqua Valley Audubon to support the work we do, please mail a check to PO Box 381, Roseburg, Oregon, 97470
Amazon Smile is a program through which Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to charities selected by customers. Umpqua Valley Audubon Society is now a registered charity. You can support our work by going to smile.amazon.com and selecting “Umpqua Valley Audubon Society” (not UVAS) as the charity you wish to support. Or, if you already participate in the Amazon Smile program you can switch your charity election to Umpqua Valley Audubon Society. Thanks so much!
Recycle with Audubon – Frustrated with limited recycling options? UVAS has partnered with BottleDrop Oregon so that most of your beverage containers can be recycled and earn money for UVAS. On January 1, 2018 Oregon’s bottle bill was expanded so generally, if you can pour it and drink it, it’s covered with these exceptions: distilled spirits, wine, milk, infant formula, and meal replacement beverages. For a complete list go to https://www.oregon.gov/olcc/docs/bottle_bill/ExpandedBeverage_Included.pdf
It couldn’t be easier:
- Request a coded bag from firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up a bag at a UVAS event.
- Fill one of our bar-coded blue bags with your glass or plastic beverage bottles.
- Drop it off at the Bottledrop Roseburg Center on NE Garden Valley between Clint Newell and Coastal. The bags go into the metal door outside and to the left of the glass entry doors. Hours are 5 am to 11 pm.
Already have a Bottle Drop account? You can still support UVAS through your account.
- Log into your account.
- Click “donate to a fundraiser” from the orange banner.
- Type “Umpqua Valley Audubon” under Fundraiser Name and hit search.
- Click on the UVAS logo and follow the instructions on the next screen.
Questions: email email@example.com